Friday, February 22, 2008

I Return March First

I have been on vacation, reading being pissed thinking about life. That is the story of my life last night i had a dream i was getting a bunch of operations and i balls was gonna fall off because i had cancer. What a beautiful way to start the morning....with no balls.

I feel good a little sad, i been missing a part of me recently don't know what that part is i am just missing it. I am gonna have a few new stories for you guys new tales of my misadventures as i fight on to become a great comedian and sex machine.

Luv you all siggas/nation returns March first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siggas Nation will never abandon its leader... #7 on top broadcasters and no broadcasts. You are the man D'Andre.Get ya shit together and come back stronger than ever. We can't wait till you get back on and get your groove on BITCH!

Ashley said...

I was wondering where you were. I hope your balls are still intact and that you make an awesome return. We're waiting for you.